Friday, October 24, 2008

What's been keeping me busy lately

Here's some of the things keeping me busy lately. This is Quilt #2 quilted on my Gammill Premier Plus. It's one of my eBay tops and is prettier in the picture than it is in person. Still needs to be trimmed and bound to be called finished.


The pantograph I used is called "Swirl" by Norma Sharp.





And, here are some quilt blocks and pieces waiting to be pressed. Progress on this quilt top has been slow and part of the reason is pictured below.



I've been dehydrating pears for the last two weeks and that's what is in the small dehydrator. The big one is my new Excaliber 2900 with nine trays. It's full of Golden Delicious apples sprinkled with a little cinnamon sugar. It holds about 3/4 of a 5 gal. bucket of apples and is wonderful. The little one holds about 12 sliced pears so I suppose it would hold about the same amount of apples. I'd be doing this till Christmas!!

I really, really wish blogger would make it a little easier to put the pictures where you want them. It seems like no matter how I try to position them, they go wherever they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment