Monday, January 12, 2009

Look What I Got!!!

Look what was waiting for me at the Post Office this morning......the door prize I won from the Heartstrings New Year's Block Party. It's from Deb in AZ. Thank you so much, Deb. The fabric looks so yummy and I know I'll spend a lot of happy hours with the book. Thread is always most welcome, I use a lot of it.

Tonight is supposed to be our quilt club meeting but as lousy as the weather has been all day...blowing like crazy and snowing way more than they told us to expect.....I'd just as soon postpone it. I'm home from work now and really don't want to think about going back out again. A few of our member's who live out of town probably won't attempt coming anyway.

3 comments:

  1. stay inside if at all possible, I see from the weather we are supposed to get REALLY cold the next few days. The house rattled today the wind blew so hard. I decided to ignore it and crawled under my eletric blanket and took a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes at quilt at home evening is the best idea. Besides it gives you more time to read through your new quilt book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that I have a lot of catch up blog reading to do... you've been busy. I love how your blog looks! I only wish I had the time to make mine look as nice.

    ReplyDelete