Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've had about enough of this.....................


The calendar says spring but we're having more snow today. Just a few inches, and it's not very cold out but the wind is blowing like crazy. It was very unpleasant outside this morning when I went to the Post Office but as someone else picking up his mail said, "At least we're not sandbaggin'." And I know it's much worse north of here in SD & ND.

I'm glad it didn't really get started until this morning so we could go to Wayne yesterday for my niece's senior art show. It was just her and another girl but they had some beautiful pieces. I would have loved to take a couple of those paintings home with me. Sorry, no pictures, I went off and left my camera at home. That's what happens when you come home from work & hurry off somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment