Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another one of yesterday's finds


When I was in Menard's yesterday I picked up some new cushions for the Adirondack chairs setting on the little patio in front of my house. The cat obviously approves. I found some at Pamida last week and they wanted $30 ea. A little pricey. I found some online I liked but they were $60 ea. Ouch. Wal-Mart had some but the backs were too low. These were just $12.44 ea. and I like them the best. They're reversible so we should be able to get at least a season or two out of them. Some to think of it, they were my bargain of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a little patio to sit on I can't even have a chare in the yard. Don the GOF keeps every thing in a pile by one of the bildings so he can cut the grass with out having to move any thing.
    Flicsha

    ReplyDelete