Saturday, June 20, 2009

On the receiving end again

Judy L.had a drawing over on her blog for one of the new June Tailor rulers for making half square and quarter square triangles. I was lucky enough to win one of them so this is what was waiting for me at the Post Office yesterday. I am not letting myself use it until I finish the quilts I'm working on for the July quilt show entries. One still needs to be quilted and five will need to be bound and labeled. I'll probably take pictures for the entry forms before the binding gets done but my new ruler is going to be incentive to git 'er done!! Thanks so much Judy.

And over in the right-hand column is the One Lovely Blog award, given to me by Miri. It's a good feeling to know someone reads your blog and enjoys it. I'm supposed to send this award on to fifteen newly discovered bloggers that I enjoy. I don't know about newly discovered but I think all the blogs I read are lovely and should get this award so I'm giving you permission to add it to your blog page too.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the new ruler, let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your just to lucky. I hope it never stops. It's nice to win things. Flicsha

    ReplyDelete