Monday, August 17, 2009

Quilt finished

Here it is, the quilt my granddaughter will be getting for her confirmation/birthday gift. The pink & green match her room and her favorite color is purple. I hope she likes it. You just never know about teenagers, and she will be 14.

Once I finished quilting & binding those five quilts for the quilt show at the end of July I'll admit I was a little burned out. Quilting & binding this one is easing me back into sewing. Tonight I actually pressed some strips I sewed together quite a while back. They are black/white and will be the four patches in a Bricks & Stepping Stones that's been in the works for a year or more. The bricks are all handdyes that I cut up into bricks and strips. This one has sort of been my quilt club project quilt for all this time. When we don't work on some specific group project I take it along to work on.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bricks and stepping stones pattern. I have a whole tote filled with "bricks" and "stepping stones". We will have to get together and work on our projects!

    ReplyDelete