Friday, May 7, 2010

The motion has been made and I second...

.....what Dakota City Quilter said about the weather. Cold, windy, wet and dreary here to. I think it's high time for a little of that global warming the politicians keep yammering about.

Not much sewing going on here either. None, in fact. I've been busy entering genealogy into my database. When you have three lines that share many of the same ancestors by the time you get to the 1600s & 1700s it takes total concentration to keep everything straight.

The library's new computers came in on Wednesday so the rest of that day was spent unpacking & hooking them up to make sure they work. One box had a hole punched in it and the computer had a good-sized dent in the bottom edge....the edge away from the motherboard so it still works.........but for how long after a blow like that? I contacted Dell & we may get a replacement. A hassle but I'd rather take care of it now than have it fail after the warranty is run out & then have to buy a replacement.

Today was election training.........2 1/2 hrs. worth!!! Good grief!!! We only get $5 and mileage for it. Then I had to ferry DH to Brunswick to pick up his '55 that got a new clutch.

That's about it for this week. Oh, right!! we have to go to a graduation party tonight and I have a bridal shower to go to on Sunday. Can you see why I don't get to sew?? And I miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment