Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Marathon sewing.....

...produced this mountain of 4-patches this afternoon:


Someday these will become an Orange Crush quilt so I put the Orange Crush icon over in the sidebar. I love the Bonnie Hunter quilts, but they sure do have lots of little pieces. (The better to use your scraps, my dear.)

Not much else going on around here. We had FCE Club last night at Eileen's new house. While it's not a big house, it's so nice and open that it seems bigger. Her kitchen cabinets were made at a local cabinet shop and are beautiful and I just love her countertops. If I had the painting all done in my kitchen I'd seriously consider getting some just like them. Is it a compliment to copy someone's design choices?? I hope so, because I wouldn't mind being a copy-cat where those countertops are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment