Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What the heck???



That's not fog and it's not a dirty window on my storm door. It's SNOW!!! I really thought we'd make it through October this year without seeing any of this stuff. Why can't those folks in ND & SD keep it in their own states and not send it to NE?  We really wouldn't mind if they were a little selfish this time. Really, we wouldn't.

It's just showers, but still......that storm could go further south than predicted and then I'd be really bummed. Oh well, got in another quilt top today so I should hustle my buns and work on the ones already waiting, snow or no snow.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you are allowed to use the S word until December at least. Ok, maybe right after Thanksgiving. It is way too early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the air conditioners out just in time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, there wasn't any of that stuff at MY house! But there was flurries when I was at the camper Tuesday--and that's in Nebraska. Must be a Nebraska thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow means hot chocolate, a cozy quilt, and a good book. Would you mind keeping the snow there and not sending it on to us? I haven't finished getting ready for it yet.

    ReplyDelete