Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cold again



We're back to freezing cold today. I was so hoping for another nice day like yesterday.....upper 30's, even saw the sun a little bit, but no go. Freakin' cold again, with some light snow......and I hope it stays light. Yesterday melted a bunch of what we had and we don't need any more.

Got the sewer system problems straightened out yesterday. A person just doesn't appreciate being able to run any amount of water down the drains until you can't. After the freezer's demise that was the second stumbling block we've had lately. They say things come in 3s so I'm scared to even think of what #3 might be.

Today I'm hoping to get myself down into the basement, get the machine oiled up and load a quilt. It's high time there was something quilty on this blog.

Keep warm, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we have a lot in common as I was a Big-time quilter, but recently gave it up as it is so hard to do in an RV. Now I knit, mostly hats I donate to cancer center for patients and socks I give away to friends.
    Also I worked in a small public library in Colorado and as you, love tinkering with computers and searching the web. Thanks for you comment on my blog.
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would rather be without electricity than have plumbing problems. At least short term!

    ReplyDelete