Tuesday, May 24, 2011

29 and holding


My birthday cupcakes. We don't ordinarily have food at our Book Club get togethers but since it falls on my b-day I thought I'd take treats. Just like kindergarten. hehehe

Have you ever made the cake recipe on the back of the Hershey's cocoa can? It's good, but if you try it don't believe the part about filling cupcake cups 2/3 full. Half way is plenty. Mine kind of ran over and I had to chisel them out of the pan.

The quilt on the frame in the last post is quilted and the three computers are working again. The last one goes home to its mommy tonight.  Please, please, please don't ever venture out onto the Internet without anti-virus software installed on your computer. Some really nasty stuff gets on your computer.  I really need to have less sympathy and charge more for cleaning them up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment