Thursday, May 19, 2011

No plans this week...................NOT!

This was the week with NOTHING on the calendar except going to work on Monday and Thursday. This is the week I was going to sew, sew, sew on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Yeah, right!!! By suppertime on Monday I had three computers setting in my living room that needed to be cleaned up and made to work again.


The first one ONLY took me two days to clean out. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT download something called WhiteSmoke to your computer. It claims to be a legitimate program but it's full of malware and a real bitch to remove. On this particular machine it had imbedded itself in about 900 files, established numerous files and registry entries.
However, while I waited on several cleaning tools to do their thing on the computer  I got a quilt loaded on the machine and about 2/3 quilted.


This one has been in the works for a little better than two years and I'm really liking it.

The weather is still gray, rainy, chilly and windy and supposed to continue that way so I won't mind staying inside cleaning out computers and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. I love that cheerful quilt. I am sure the colors brighten your gray day.

    It is dreary here, too, but at least the rain/snow mix is good moisture.

    ReplyDelete