Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas At Our House--2012

Christmas past---another one for the books. After all the decorating, shopping, cleaning, cooking, it's over all too soon.  Today is my quiet day to get things put away, dishes washed, empty boxes & wrappings disposed of.  I was really glad to send DH off to work today......four days of him at home, hovering over my shoulder, questioning if I intended to do this or that...GEEZE!!!  :)

And here's some pictures of part of our day:

Just killing them to wait while I took a picture!

Filleting knife, camo

and a shop vac. DH got some pretty nice gifts.

And so did I.


Of course we ate well too. This year I didn't rock the boat and served the traditional turkey and fixings. Not a word of complaint when you give them what they expect.  :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their family.


1 comment: