Monday, April 29, 2013

Three Quilts for West, Texas

These three tops, complete with backing and batting, had been stacked in my sewing room since well before Christmas. Finally they are quilted, bound, and sent off to JudyL  for giving to folks in West, Texas who lost homes and loved ones in the big fertilizer plant explosion.  I forgot to take pictures before I boxed them up, so thanks for the pictures, Judy.




Some of the blocks were pieced by my quilt group and the rest were pieced by Jennifer T. and her daughters. They also put them together into tops and provided backing and batting. 

1 comment:

  1. Love these HeartStrings quilts ... I just got back from Maine and helped finish a bunch of them for donation. Feels so good to get them done and send them on their way.

    ReplyDelete