Sunday was #2 Granddaughter's confirmation. Here she is with the quilt I made for her to match her room. I've never quite warmed up to that color combination but she seemed pleased with it. Anyway she was telling everyone she liked it and that it matched her room.
Little brother (there in the lower left corner) wanted to know when he gets his quilt. When I told him in four years for confirmation he was disappointed. His room has been recently redone so maybe he'll have to get his sooner. The girls didn't get their rooms redone to their specifications until 8th grade so that's when they got their quilts.
I'm making good progress on the next quilt....all the blocks are sewed.
Now to get them all laid out to suit me and get them sewn together. The next part....borders... is where I lose steam. I did find a nice brown w/lavender flowers on it for the outer border. Inner border is still to be decided. Maybe just a rather plain cream tone-on-tone to set it off from the cream print used as the background. We will see. I think the binding will be strips of the various lavenders sewn together. Backing will be the cream print, same as the background.