Monday, September 5, 2016

Tomatoes, Apples.......

....and not much sewing going on.

Not much genealogy work going on.

This was yesterday.....


It's almost hard to believe how many apples you have to peel to fill seven quart jars.

This is today's task....


...to get these made into juice.

These were picked yesterday..............


And will be ready in a few days.
Let's not forget these...


Can't make tomato juice without some peppers.
The peppers & tomatoes picked yesterday were still a little green, but with the possibility of severe thunderstorms it seemed best to pick anything that was even a little bit turned. If the plants got hailed to a pulp at least I got these.

And here's the future......



....plenty of pears to can if nothing happens to them.  At least they shouldn't be ready until late this month or even in October.

The only even vaguely sewing project I did last week was to get these pressed...


They still need to be squared up and counted. I sure hope I have enough made.

Then there's this that needs to be worked on. It's the project for Quilt Club on the 14th. Doesn't look like much yet.


I'm doing it from a picture I found on the Internet so must sew it up and write the pattern. Wish me luck.....actually, maybe you should wish the other members good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment