Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lunch Break!!

Time for a late lunch of more Christmas dinner leftovers. I think we'll finish them off for supper. And that's a good thing because as good as they are we're getting a little tired of the same things for every meal. :)

Now that Christmas is in the rear view mirror I got back to sewing.  After a couple good nights sleep and late rising mornings I felt ready to tackle something other than Christmas preparations.  Sooooooo......I pulled out the quilt I had started cutting strips for just after Thanksgiving. Yesterday I cut, cut, cut. Today I have sewed, sewed, sewed and this is what I have to press, press, press and trim, trim, trim before I can sew some more.

Yes, another Bonnie Hunter pattern. Christmas Lights.


I tolerate the cutting, love pushing unit after unit through the machine, pressing....not so much. But, I'm having some lovely dark chocolate for dessert after my leftover pork roast sandwich so that might help me get through it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment