Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today's the day

Lori asked when we'd see some of my painting. Today's the day, here are a couple pictures:




The color shows more true in the second picture. It's called Nutmeg Frost and the surprising thing is that the dried color on the walls is actually a little bit lighter than the sample, which is good, since I thought it might get too dark. I really like it. The DH wants to start taking the doors and hardware off the other cabinets to paint yet before Christmas.....but I tell you, I'm tired and the walls could really stand another coat.

There's still a few boo-boos to fix too. It's funny how when you correct one it causes another. It's so much easier to just paint everything white, then there aren't any boo-boos to fix.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment