Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy National Quilting Day!

I didn't even realize this was National Quilting Day until I started reading Facebook after I got home from work this afternoon!  So I can't say I celebrated it much except I worked for a while at cutting some scraps into 2" squares....not planned for anything in particular, just something to sew into four patches when I feel like sewing. So many of the quilt patterns I like and might want to make start with four patches. I also cut some 1 1/2" X 3 1/2" rectangles for little spool blocks. Another "when I feel like it" project.

This is a picture of the latest quilt I quilted. There were some challenges, but it came out OK in the end.


Anyone know the name of the pattern?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that reminds me of the toy kaleidoscopes we played with as kids....
    soooo pretty!

    KarenInTheWoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete