Friday, October 7, 2016

Backing Up A Little

I see my last post was Sept. 5 and I skipped over a couple things.

I retired from the library on August 29th. The week before, the Library Board held a retirement reception for me. How did I not remember to post that?


It's only been a little over a month, yet it seems much longer than that. It's nice to be able to do what I want or need to do without having to plan around a part-time job schedule. I have been keeping busy though!

The twins' 3rd birthday was later in September. Certainly can't leave that out. They're just growing up too fast.  The party theme was "Paw Patrol" since that's their favorite TV show.....Holden's absolutely crazy about it....has the episodes memorized.  Their Grandma LeeAnn made them the cutest Paw Patrol birthday cake.







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your retirement! Now you can spend your time with your cute grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete