Monday, January 27, 2014

Little By Little

Where oh where has the time gone??  January is flying by and I really don't have much to show for it. Finally got the Christmas decorations put away last week.....oops, there's still a Santa rug laying here and the tree skirt is still in the dryer....cat hair, you know!!!  :)

Anyway, just a little quilting going on............


This is the quilt the Orchard Quilters made for a member who had quite a scare and lots of stress this month. I just made a couple of blocks and quilted it. It's since been finished and delivered. And that scare? Things turned out OK.

Then, another unit of Orca Bay is finished...

 

Little by little it's getting put together.  But first there's a quilt on the Premier that needs to be finished.


2 comments:

  1. Those hearts are adorable!!!

    I am going to a quilting class tomorrow with my friend Paula. My first "real" class!!! I will blog about it okay? Working on borders today on the Strip n Twist quilt I blogged about in my last blog post.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete