Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year......Old Project

Three days into the new year and I finally get back to my sewing machine. The plan is to get out the pieces of Orca Bay and sew the red string triangles and the black/white triangles into the big wild goose blocks. Good plan....get out the container.....lay them out.  Oops...don't fit. 


Get out the instructions....back up to the directions for making the red string triangles. Uh-huh.....should have read them closer at the time...need to trim them up with the Companion Angle ruler....stop....search...find it and trim some......


FINALLY, get to sew.  Yaaaayyyyy!   Feels good! Pieces fit like they should.  Hey, maybe this is the year I finish this sucker!   Bet everyone else who started Orca Bay two years ago was finished long ago. AND, when I get tired of working on this one, Jamestown Landing is also partially finished. Sew, lady, Sew!!!



1 comment:

  1. New year! I always finish old UFO's in Jan. I am making room for new ones to start. Keep sewing. Flicsha

    ReplyDelete