Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Finished!!

This quilt is finally finished. I started it in 2011 and wasn't real crazy about the border I put on it. It was fabric I had on hand & wanted to get used. So the top was finished & put in the "to be quilted" pile where it stayed until earlier this year. That was when I decided I hated the original border and ripped it off. Replaced it with this green, metallic gold and red paisley print. While there aren't any Christmas fabrics in it at all the look is "Christmas" so it has become my Christmas quilt for the back of the couch.




At one time I thought I would make a Christmas quilt for each bed in the house. Hasn't happened. "Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll", a Bonnie Hunter pattern, has enough red & green in it that it serves as the Christmas quilt for my bed. The others in the house are still waiting. :)


2 comments:

  1. I do like it with the three borders, and the outer one fits in so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty christmas quilt! You still have time to make more ( ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete