Monday, July 9, 2012

The Start of Another Week

Ah....Monday....what can you say?!? I spent a good part of the day at work putting together the library's annual report to the Village Board. It never ceases to amaze me that I can have the year's spreadsheet and the state report in front of me and come up with a third set of figures. So I just picked one and went with it!!! Ended the work day with a Library Board meeting at 4:30 and then the Village Board meeting at 7:00. I'm happy to say that the library is fully funded for another year and I still have a job.  Now on to the rest of the week!!

Let's see....Club meeting at the coffee shop in Creighton in the afternoon tomorrow. Antelope Co. Library Assoc. meeting at the library on Wednesday morning and a potluck for Quilt Club in the evening. Work on Thursday. Maybe I can sew again on Friday. Hope so. I have about a 100 HSTs left to do for Jamestown landing.

Hope you're getting to do the things you want to get done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment