Saturday, March 27, 2010

2nd QAYG finished

Friday I finished the 2nd QAYG quilt from blocks we brought home from the sew-in last week.




The sashing looks kind of pink in the photo, but it's kind of a cream/tan tone-on-tone. Last night I printed out some Heartstrings labels and tonight I stuck them on with Heat 'n Bond. Cheating I know, but Ole Arthur is making my fingers hurt to much for hand sewing. It'll have to do.

Tomorrow I'll take them to the fundraiser for the family whose home burned and that project will be done.

What next? Maybe put together the Bricks & Stepping Stones I started will over a year ago? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the finish! If you would of left it up to me this week it would still be in the back of my truck......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these Linda, they turned out great. I'm going to lift the photos and put them on the HeartStrings site OK? I'll link back to you!

    ReplyDelete