Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yesterday I Sewed....

....all afternoon and got this done...



....the pieced border sections for Roll Roll Cotton Boll. One of these days I'll have to shove all my living room furniture back out of the way and lay out the blocks. The end is in sight and I'd really like to have this completely done and on my bed for the Christmas season. It has enough red and green in it to pass for a Christmas quilt I think. Bonnie H. has already mentioned the next mystery quilt on her blog so it's time to finish this one up.

I suppose the next thing on my agenda though will have to be getting caught up on the 23 Things library course again. Somehow I always find myself getting behind and then doing a marathon session to catch up.  Is that a personality flaw??


No comments:

Post a Comment