Thursday, December 25, 2008

Another Merry Christmas Past

We all had such a nice day today. The turkey was moist, the pies yummy, nice presents and some Wii action. Now I'm sitting here watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation starring Chevy Chase. It's kind of a Christmas tradition. I usually watch it on Christmas Eve, but I was just too pooped last night.
The "camper quilt" was a hit. And until it goes in the camper next summer they thought it would look pretty good in the living room too. Here's a few other pictures of our Christmas.






If Ashley saw this she would wish she'd given Grandma a nicer smile.

And last,but not least, some Wii video action:

2 comments:

  1. The quilt is gorgeous!!!
    Love the Wii action....I need to talk my hubby into getting one. Maybe if I tell him it will be good excercise for me he will run out and get one. heehee
    Glad your Christmas was wonderful!
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty quilt! The wii action looks pretty serious too...lol!

    ReplyDelete