Sunday, December 28, 2008

What I've Been Doing

Here's the quilt on my "design floor" that I put together on Friday. The blocks and pieced border pieces had been done for a couple months. I showed parts & pieces of it in an earlier post. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to put borders on it out of the fabric I bought for that purpose or just quit with the pieced borders and bind it in either black or strips of the hand-dyes pieced together scrappy fashion. Here's a couple pictures with the border fabric laid beside the quilt. What do you think?


I'd like to give credit where credit is due for this quilt design. I THINK it may be one of Judy L.'s QFAH projects. I made it from a picture I had saved from the Internet and didn't make a note of where it came from. I thought I would remember, can you believe that? :-)

2 comments:

  1. I think I would just quilt it and bind it with black.Flicsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that quilt is just stunning! i love the black and white with the bright colors. nice job!

    ReplyDelete