Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quiet weekend

Sorry, no pictures. It's a pretty quiet weekend. Slept late this morning, read blogs & email, got a load of laundry in, sub-cut some strip sets for the Double Delight 4-patches, cut & pieced binding for the R/W/B quilt, made a batch of brownies & supper. Nothing exciting.

Last night my FCE club had our annual card party. As always, my score was mediocre. Too low to win the high prize & too high for the low prize. Actually my first two hands were really good and after that I might as well have come home & gone to bed. Every time I thought I had something worth bidding on, somebody else had something better. The snacks were good though............................

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on the ole' blog. :)
    I have a question for you....I am in need of some new authors to read. We have a pretty good library here and I think I can find anything you suggest. Would you mind giving me some suggestions if I send you an email telling you some of my favorite authors?? I would really appreciate it!!!!
    dawn

    ReplyDelete