Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting the New Year Right

The blocks for Christmas Lights are all put together and the setting triangles are cut. Tomorrow might be a good day to vacuum up the cat hair and sock fuzz from my design floor and lay them out and get the middle of the top sewed together. If I'm really cookin' I might even get the border strips cut!!


I don't have a picture of the soup I made for lunch, but I swear, it's the BEST hamburger/vegetable soup I have ever made. I usually prefer to make my vegetable soup with left-over roast beef but this turned out great.

If the saying about what you do on New Year's day is what you will do all year is true then I'll get a lot of sewing done and we'll be eating good food.....and my one goal for the year is to lose 50 lbs. hehehe   We'll see how that works out.  Guess maybe I should quick go do some genealogy so the year will look good for that too.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not saying how much weight I want to lose but if you can figure out a good way to do it, let me know

    ReplyDelete