Friday, May 15, 2009

Hot off the press.........errrr, Premier

Here's my Double Delight, all quilted and trimmed. Now if I could just wave my magic wand and have the binding all finished.................Borders and bindings are always what keep me from saying a quilt is DONE.


And here's closeups of the quilting design and the back of the quilt. I really like how the "Halcyon" pantograph quilts up.









This pattern has a very nice flow to it that makes it easy to do. I did find though that I had to be very careful of the spacing of the rows so they didn't look too much like "rows." The interlocking is very subtle and there are places I could have had them a little closer together for a better effect though I don't suppose anyone but another machine quilter would even notice.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I know some people don't like pantographs much but I think some of them are lovely -- this really suits the quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on your DD! Once I get the quilting done, I can hardly wait to get the binding finished and will stay up into the night to finish the handstitching!

    ReplyDelete